Fundraising Screening Terms & Conditions
In exchange for receiving (1) a high resolution link to download the “Film”(2) online access to a screening guide; and (3) online access to Marketing Materials (together, the “Film Package”) (4) Official permission to use the film for fund raising purposes.
- By submitting this form, I agree that I and/or the organization I am representing:
- Will inform OpenDor Media of when the screening will take place.
- After the screening, will fill out a brief survey about the event, including the number of attendees.
- Will not allow anyone else to use the Film or Film Package for any purposes.
- Will only screen the Film one time at one location.
- Except for the marketing material, will not post the Film, Film Package or any parts of it on any website or social media site (such as Facebook, YouTube, etc.) or any other content-sharing entity where it could be viewed by others.
- Will not copy, change, alter, steal or misrepresent any part of the Film or the Film Package.
- Will clear any publicity relating to the Film and screening of it with OpenDor Media.
- Will include OpenDor Media’s logo on all promotional and marketing materials related to the Film.
- Give OpenDor Media the right to include the organization’s logo on its web sites, in its social media and its newsletters.Will provide OpenDor Media with a hi-resolution file of the organization’s logo.
- Will only use OpenDor Media’s pre-approved marketing materials or will get OpenDor Media’s written approval before using any other marketing materials.
- Are responsible for all costs of using and promoting the Film.
- Will indemnify and hold harmless OpenDor Media, its officers, employees, representatives, shareholders, representatives, assignees and licensees, and each of them, and each of their successors, from and against any and all liabilities damages and claims (including attorney’s fees and court costs) arising out of or related to our use of the Film or the Film Package pursuant to this Agreement or in violation of our obligations under this Agreement.
- Acknowledge that OpenDor Media is the sole owner of the trademarks in the Film and Film Package and I am only permitted to use the trademarks in connection with the Film and the terms of this Agreement.
- Acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the Film and Film Package, under copyright, trademark and otherwise is and shall remain vested in OpenDor Media.
- Acknowledge that OpenDor Media reserves the right to modify any of the conditions and/or costs concerning public screenings of the film.